Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wow!! We are the WORST BLOGGERS EVER!

I'm reviving the blog.  Now.  Here are some pictures of Mexico I submitted to the 2013 calendar put together by the Guadalajara US Consulate Community Liaison Office (CLO).

Happy 2013!!
Wonderful Balneario San Juan Cosala in Ajijic

Beautiful views!

Cactus fields on the way to Guanajuato

Guanajuato

Guanajuato Basilica and that gorgeous Mexican yellow
Guanajuato Basilica

Guadalajara Zoo inhabitants

Sunrise over San Miguel de Allende

Vendor selling Mexican Independence Day wares

Mariachi, performing for Mother's Day celebration planned by the neighborhood husbands

Agave!  Waiting to be roasted at the Jose Cuervo Tequila factory.
Happy Travels.  A nice farewell at the Hacienda el Carmen.

3 comments:

  1. Christy, you inspire me - as usual. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I'm discovering your blog now because I'm bidding on Guadalajara and trying to learn more to know where to rank it. I think I'm going to have to bump it up to the top just so I can go down that water slide! Seriously though, looks like a great place.

    ReplyDelete