Friday, July 29, 2011

Rally Time

The seasoned FS grandparents are here - yay! They just took the girls to the store, and I just put the boy down for his nap. Time to empty out/organize at least ONE thing/area/section/category.

You should see our house. Actually, no you shouldn't.

I want to tear through it like the Tazmanian Devil and throw everything away. I have bouts of feeling like this, SUPER NARRA TIME, etc. But then I tend to have a change of heart later in the day and find myself picking through the big black plastic bags. "Gee, I could really cut up this old skirt and use the bits for crafts with the kids!" Awful.

But time is a'tickin' Time to rally.

It is very hard to believe that we only have 4 more nights in our home. It makes me want to cry. I told the girls last night that when I was a kid and had to say goodbye to my grandparents house after staying the summer there, I'd dash around blowing kisses to the lamps, the walls, the pictures, right before departure. I have a feeling we're going to see some of that before we leave here as well.

1 comment:

  1. Awww what a sweet idea. Good luck getting it all done - and how fabulous that you have grandparents to take the kids off your hands. That ROCKS! Have a great weekend Narra!

    ReplyDelete